Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

So just a few more hours and 2010 will be gone. What have I accomplished this year you may ask? Well, I taught my first Life Group Lesson, my daughters and I have been getting along a lot better we have learned we are all different but yet the same in a lot of ways, I have learned to truly trust God not just saying it but actually trusting Him, and I am surrounded by so much Love.

We will be entering the New Year at our church Hope Center Tabernacle, 110 Cambridge Avenue, Jersey City, NJ we truly do have a blast there is no better way to usher in the New Year than with God giving Him all the Honor and Praise.

All in all 2010 has been a good year. My only sorrow is that our baby girl is not here to enjoy it with us, however she knows that we will be thinking of her at the stroke of Midnight. So yes she is truly missed.

I pray you all have a wonderful and blessed New Year and please be safe.

No comments: