Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Am Here

I arrived to PR at 9pm. The flight wasn't bad I was a bit nervous but when I saw my Uncle all the nervousness dissipated. I did recognize him right away what a beautiful couple my Uncle and Aunt are. I was greeted with hugs kisses and tears I really felt like the lost sheep that has found her way home. I pray I am able to see my aunt today, I am believing that God will heal her. He will Glorify Himself in this, and I was praying that I opened the bible to read my word and the scripture was Matthew 14:35-36
And when the men of that place recognized Jesus, they sent word to all the surrounding country. People brought all their sick to him and begged him to let the sick just touch the edge of his cloak, and all who touched him were healed.

All she has to do is reach out and touch the hem of his cloak and she will be healed in Jesus Name.
See it is Faith that healed them they believed that just by touching the hem of His garment they would be healed I believe is looking for Crazy Faith we need to believe and know that God will heal her and that her Healing will bring Glory and Honor to the King, The Healer, the Miracle worker, Our Father, Our Strength........AMEN!!!!!

Love you
Good night

No comments: