Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To the Backslider,

When you accept Jesus as your Savior you have also accepted Him as your Lord you cannot do one without the other. Jesus has manifested Himself into your whole being and you have given Him complete control. I am not saying that once you say “Jesus I want you to come into my life and I accept you as my Lord and Savior” that everything is going to be perfect, I am saying however, that there will be change, you will be transformed into a new creation, 2Corinthians 5:17therefore if anyone is in Christ the new creation has come: the old has gone, the new is here. That is why when you walk away from God you still have this uncomfortable feeling that something is off, it is the Spirit which lives in you, which you had said YES and AMEN to. Once Jesus comes in He doesn’t leave willingly, we throw Him out, we pack His bags and shut the door, but the beauty of it all is he doesn’t go far away, He sits at the door knocking and waits for us to open it again Revelations 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: If any man hears my voice and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him and he with me. I remember one time my daughter Maria was about 2 or 3 yrs old and she said I am leaving so I opened up the door and said “bye” and shut the door behind her. She didn’t move she stood right at that door with tears streaming down her face, just waiting to see if I would open up the door for her to come in. I believe in the same way Jesus is just waiting at the door with tears in His eyes knocking and wondering if we are ever going to open the door and let Him in once more.

Well my question to you is this:
Is your life any better now without Jesus?

If your answer is yes remember what the word of God tells us in John 14-6 - Jesus answered, "I Am the way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me" and Matthew 7:13-14 - Enter through the narrow gate for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to Life,and only a few find it. Remember my dear friends the devil is a liar (John 8:44, Revelations 12:9, 2Corinthians 11:14) all he wants to do is destroy (Revelations 13) he paints a pretty picture so you could believe your life is better without Jesus, however it's not too late you could still open the door and let Him in.

If your answer is NO open the door, He is right there on the other side just waiting for you.

I pray that this message blesses you as it did me.

Love you and God Bless You always

No comments: