Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Abundant Blessings

Good morning! You know how when you read or hear something you just don't get it and then one day you read or hear it again and it speaks volumes, well that is what happened to me today....Praise God, He is good and He's always on time. When God Blesses he Blesses ABUNDANTLY!!!!! it's not small its so much that you are going to be able to share that Blessing with others because it's so much....... Luke 5:4-7 -When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water and let down the nets for a catch." Simon answered "Master, we've worked hard all night and haven't caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets." When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink. After reading this scripture I just broke down because here God is letting us know if we want a blessing 1 we have to go deep it's not going to be right there on the surface, it's going to be in deep waters (Prayer & reading the word of God). 2 we need to be obedient to whatever God tells us, even if we don't see it, even if we don't understand it and even if we had tried it that way already with no results when God says do it we need to just do it no questions asked. 3 We need to trust and believe God, have faith. Then the blessing will come and it will be so much the people around you are going to be blessed there isn't anything big enough that is going to be able to take the weight of the blessing because it will be in abundance. I know what I have been waiting for and I know that their have been times I doubted that the blessing was ever going to get here but today my faith has been restored. I will cast my net wherever God tells me because I know He is preparing me to receive my blessing......... How about you my dear friend are you ready to listen to God and cast your net? May you have a wonderfully blessed day. Love ya

1 comment:

Gina said...

Amen Thanks for reminding me to go deep