Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Aunt

Wow I was reading my posts and I didn't realize I didn't give you all the Praise Report on my Aunt. My Aunt did pass a way I call it a Praise Report because although she is truly missed she is in heaven just worshipping our Heavenly Father. You see I didn't know a whole lot about my aunt Chica but when I went to PR I found out she just loved to worship God WOW!!! she would just sing praises to Him and she truly lived Proverbs 31. My aunt was an amazing Godly woman she loved with her whole heart and she gave of herself completely. I was so blessed when I heard such beautiful testimonies. You know I was looking for a physical healing the ones we see with our eyes but God did heal her she did touch the hem of His garment because now my Aunt is not suffering anymore, she has no pain and she can dance and sing to God every day for all eternity. Titi Chica will truly be missed and I thank God for allowing me to have the chance of meeting her and be blessed by her life testimony. God Bless