Thursday, August 25, 2011

IT'S TIME

So, Hello fellow bloggers, long time no write......lol I crack me up.

Well, the day finally arrived, God willing we leave in about 45min to the airport. We are waiting for our daughter and son-in-law to come pick us up. OOOOO.....silly me, you are probably wondering why I am so excited......... I realize you don't know.........we are going to Disney with our grandson Victor this is his birthday present from us. We had plan this for a year already and it almost didn't happen but God in all His awesomeness made a way......and so here we are.

Now the only other thing in the way is this wonderful hurricane heading our way.......LOL Hurricane Irene they call it........But I am believing that God is going to get us there safely. He never ceases to amaze me when I heard of this Hurricane I prayed and asked God please don't let it hit Florida and when I read about it I read that the hurricane is going to skip Florida........LOL Wow.....but you know what I really pray this hurricane just disappears into the ocean. It is so sad to see the aftermath.

I woke up with a song in my head and it's called Little Flower written and sung by Pastor Sam Cintron and the only part that keeps repeating in my head is "You found this little flower in this great big Forest" so I look out my window and there among the jungle that is in my backyard (LOL) are two little flowers..........and they are just so bright they look white but when I went outside to see them (I had to) they are a pale pink but at that moment I stopped and thought about that verse to the song the same way I spotted that flower amongst the jungle God spotted us amongst our jungle (drug addiction, fornication, deception, low self esteem, etc.....I'm sure you get the point). In all our ugliness God sees beauty.........Wow

Well just wanted to share with you this morning, and remind you that God sees you as a beautiful little fragile flower.

Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I hope to take my kids there someday!