Thursday, March 24, 2016

Motavation

So I need some real motivation, I really want to start working out again. I really miss working out but doing nothing seems more appealing (at least that is what my daughter says) LOL LOL. We have talked on the phone for about one hour you would think we would use that time to work out .....right? NOOOOO instead we just spoke about it.....we are half way there LOL LOL.
No, but seriously I know I have to get back on the train but, it has been so difficult. Can anyone relate?
On a different note I am motivated to draw nearer to God, I actually took off tomorrow so I can just spend time in His presence....I am so excited.  My soul thirst for the Lord, I am also looking for a church here in Florida, I have a home church in Jersey but now that I moved to Florida I need a home church here. If there are any Floridians out there reading this I live near Fort Lauderdale. 
God is awesome......remember that everyday you wake up is a new day to Praise Him. 
Today I am keeping it short but sweet ok. Tomorrow is another day.........have an amazing evening, and don't forget to leave a comment if you have any suggestions, questions, prayer request etc.....we need to lift up and encourage one another. 

Psalm 42:1 As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. (NIV)
1 Thessalonians 5;11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. (NIV)
Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking our meeting together (as believers for worship and instruction), as is the habit of some, but encourage one another, and all the more (faithfully) as you see the day (of Christ's return) approaching.(AMP)

Good night and be blessed.

No comments: