Wednesday, March 23, 2016

BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING!!!!!

I am sitting here wondering what to write, because I am so happy right now, I woke up this morning and I can't even explain the joy I feel. It's like I know everything is going to be okay. I know God is with me there is no more doubt. I believe it's because I shared my journey with you. It's true what they say when you confess, when you bring it all to the light you become free, you have peace.
My friend seek God in this time of pain, joy does come in the morning, learn from your hurt let it be a testimony to someone that might just need some hope.
People think because we are Christians we are perfect we don't feel anything and we are quick to judge others. It's good for the world to see that we struggle also, that we feel pain that sometimes we just act like a hot mess, what we do different is we seek God but sometimes we don't, like I said yesterday sometimes we just run.
Yes, God gets angry at us because he knows His plan is so perfect and we just can't see it, we are so engulfed in our pain that we just turn away, but isn't it awesome that God doesn't stay angry at us just like a true parent that He is. God's Grace, His Mercy, His Compassion, His Love is so much more than His anger. If you are a parent you could relate, when your kid does something don't you get upset but it doesn't last long, as I was typing this I could hear my grand-kids in my head always saying SORRY and my daughter says to them 'I KNOW, SORRY, YOU ARE ALWAYS SORRY, BUT THEN YOU DO IT AGAIN" but then she just looks at them and smiles........isn't that what we do, to God,  we are always sorry and then we do it again but God takes one look at us and smiles and he keeps forgiving us. How awesome is that.
Seek joy, share your journey with someone, you never know someone might really need to hear it. Walk in forgiveness, knowing you have God's Mercy, His Grace and His Love.
Joy comes in the morning.....remember that.

Psalm 30:5 - For His anger endureth but a moment, and His favor is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 
Romans 3: 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Psalm 30:2 Lord my God, I called to you and you healed me. 
Psalm 100:1 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Habakkuk 3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy and with my song I praise Him 
Hebrew 4:16 Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Numbers 6:24-26 "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you Peace...................In Jesus Mighty Name.....AMEN

No comments: