Sunday, March 27, 2016

READY.......SET.......GO!!!!!!!

Where do I begin my weekend was amazing, (well, I can't tell a lie.....I was a little lonely today..but other than that I am good). Well, it started Thursday, I reconnected with three old friends,  it was nice hearing from them.
Anyway enough about that, Friday I went to the Holy Land Experience in Orlando, I have been there several times but this time it was different. I was expecting a Wow factor but God kept it simple I remember coming back disappointed because I was expecting a fireworks kind of day like a crazy Holy Ghost moment and yet what I got was a reflecting moment, peaceful, quiet, stillness, it kind of reminded me of Elijah when he stood on the mountain waiting for the Lord to pass and he expected to see Him in the powerful wind, then the earthquake, then the fire but instead He came in the stillness because Elijah heard the gentle whisper (1 Kings 19:11-12 - The Lord said, "Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by." The a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, the the Lord was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper). That is how it happened for me I sat in the prayer garden and there was just a stillness and I wept, I knew God was there with me I just knew it. There was peace, tranquility and just a gentle breeze that just caressed me. I went home the same day and then Saturday I went to the Renaissance Festival, had a blast there. Then today I went to church. Let me explain something I was visiting this church and was trying to get plugged in but I would give my number and no one called months passed and I decided I was going to seek another church because obviously this church wasn't home. So I decided I would give it one more try and I had been praying for days about this and I was specific with God and let me tell you God showed me. It's not on my time it's on His time and His timing is perfect (Lamentations 3:25-26-The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks him; It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord). Everything that was spoken today was an answer to all my questions, all my "why Lord" was spoken to me loud and clear, there was no doubt, no disillusions, no and no discouragement. I wept so much but it was a weeping that came from my soul I just sat there and the tears just came trickling down like a waterfall, I couldn't even make a sound, there was numbness of pain and just tears, my soul was the one grieving. Once we were done and we said the sinner's prayer, we were asked to fill out the same card I had been filling out and leave it at the end of the pews, I took mine since I was going to sign up for a class. Wouldn't you know God not only sent one but He sent 3 people to make sure I was going to get plugged in to a life group and fellowship. This my dear friends is a perfect example of how God leaves the 99 to go after the 1 (Matthew 18:12- 14 -What do you think; If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish) I was that one sheep that God chased.....AMEN this is His Love, this is Him telling me it's going to be okay, this is Him saying I am with you at all times, this is Him saying I am not going to leave you, this is Him saying I haven't forgotten you..
Lord God I pray the person or people reading this will be blessed and Glorify you Lord. That they would realize you haven't forgotten them, you are never late, you are always on time. To keep their Faith, Your love is so amazing my God I pray for an increase in their Faith, Health, Love, Finances, whatever the need is Lord, In Jesus Name, but most of all Lord I pray for an increase in their hunger to know you more Lord to want to have an intimate relationship with you ALMIGHTY GOD, they would learn to meditate on your word day and night, this goes for me as well Lord, that we would be Men and Women after your own heart. In Jesus Mighty Name AMEN!!!!
 

No comments: