Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Little Bit of Everything

Today I want to share something amazing with you.
You know that saying "You are who you walk with" well, you are not who you walk with, I have learned that about myself. I know and frequent with many different people, different beliefs, different lifestyles and that hasn't changed me one bit. I used to believe that saying but when I look back at my life I didn't become any of the people I hung out with... Why, well because I am unique in all my ways and so are you. 
I genuinely love people, everyone has a story and each story, to me, is amazing, that is why I tend to socialize with everyone. LOL "The Social Butterfly" they call me LOL
So my point is love people and don't let anyone classify you.

On a different note not sure if I mentioned I took off my wedding ring only because if anyone is really interested in me, (if he is a respectable man) he will not approach me.
Needless to say, I am still single. I have been concentrating on God, work, and now working out. I have met some interesting gentlemen, but they have just remained friends or just disappeared lol lol. I Don't get it, meeting people in Florida is hard. I have noticed guys my age range are looking for the barbie doll. Personality doesn't hold water here...haha if your cute, thin your in, then, you get the guys that could be my sons they are the ones that are interested. REALLY????? URGH!!! So basically I am in a no win situation lol lol.
I have prayed for that "ONE" the man that could make me smile without saying a word, the man that can look at me and know exactly what I am thinking, romantic, compassionate, loving, affectionate, honest, loyal, is excited about joining me on this new adventure. The man that when I walk into the room his heart just skips a beat, that to him I am beautiful and amazing, the man that would take me as I am with all my flaws and is ready to receive all this love I have to offer. A man that has a true relationship with God, a man of courage and integrity, Where is he...come forward.... Or does he not exist... Is this just a fantasy.

Hummmmm sad thing is I refuse to lower my standards... some say that is why I'm still single lol lol.
But me I say that is okay because I know he is out there somewhere, maybe I have already met him and don't even know it yet, which ever is the case. I will be patient and wait. God's timing is always perfect.
Have an amazing day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your attitude towards finding real love, pretty cool