Monday, January 31, 2011

Royalty

Tonight I had the privilege of cooking for Royalty, The daughters of The King, each unique in her own way, what a privilege and an honor to serve them. I was surrounded with so much love and laughter. I couldn't ask for anything more. These ladies are so precious and dear to me each one has blessed me in ways they could never imagine just in the way they Love Our Father alone has been a blessing to me, the way the serve Him and Honor Him in everything they do and say. I know He has to be really proud of them. And as for me I am just so honored to call them my Sisters.

Thank you ladies for being such a special part of my life. May the Lord continue to Bless you and may He give you the desires of your heart.

I Love you.

1 comment:

Cilla ~*~ said...

Beautiful Michele, u are a great sister and writer... Keep it up my dear. Love ya, Cilla